AuroraLive - A Cloud Based Live Streaming Solution
Delivering low-latency, high visual quality, live streaming performance.
What is AuroraLive?
AuroraLive is a cloud-based live streaming platform designed to ensure smooth delivery of live, interactive events to a large number of concurrent viewers, while maintaining a high visual quality and low latency. AuroraLive can be utilized by a simple UI for fast stream setup and an flexible and easy-to-use API for easy integration.
Why Choose AuroraLive?
Fast stream setup and integration
- A user friendly UI supports new stream setup in minutes.
- Flexible and simple API enables easy integration with AuroraLive, and simple API allows for the easy and quick setup of new streams.
- Supports RTMP(S)/SRT input and HLS and RTC output.
- Latency is less than 5 seconds glass-to-glass.
- Leveraging a global CDN network optimized for low latency.
- Supports playback on any device that support HLS streaming.
- Supports low-latency HLS to regular-latency HLS backwards compatibility.
Highly Optimized for Use Cases
Customized ABR ladders for different devices and network types.
On average 25% to 50% bandwidth reduction without sacrificing visual quality.
- Supports the standard streams of H.264, HEVC, and/or AV1.
Scalable to millions of concurrent viewers.
How it works.
|Supporting Adaptive-BitRate (ABR) output with adaptive rendition ladder
|AVC (H.264), HEVC (H.265), AV1
|1fps to 60fps
|AAC, (Dolby support coming)
News & Publishers
Media & Entertainment
Health & Fitness
AuroraLive supports RTMP/RTMPS/SRT ingest.
The maximum duration AuroraLive supports for a live stream is 48 hours.
AuroraLive supports a maximum input resolution of 1920×1080, 4K and HDR.
The maximum ingest bitrate is set to 5mbps by default. However, there is no upper limit technically. We can increase this limit if necessary.
AuroraLive supports Adaptive BitRate (ABR) video outputs. AuroraLive’s selection of ABR ladders depends on the input resolution. For example, if you send a 5Mbps-1080p-30fps input stream, AuroraLive will create a ABR ladder consisting of 4 renditions.
AuroraCloud AV1 vs. x264 [1080p @ 1.0 Mbps]
Press PLAY Button to compare AuroraCloud AV1 to x264.
AuroraCloud HEVC vs. x265 [1080p @ 1.5 Mbps]
Press PLAY Button to see AuroraCloud HEVC vs. x265.
AuroraCloud H.264 vs. x264 [1080p @ 2.5 Mbps]
Press PLAY Button to see AuroraCloud H.264 vs. x264.