Sales Manager – USA
Visionular is a next-generation video software and solutions company. We provide video encoding and streaming solutions and cloud services that harness the power of AI and ML using advanced codec technologies so that our customers’ video applications and streaming services can delight more users.
We have launched 100+ commercial deals with our global customers in the fields of streaming video platforms, social networks, and OTT services in the United States, India, South East Asia, Europe and China.
We are looking for a high-performance sales professional based in the U.S. that has experience selling cloud based solutions.
As a Sales/BD professional, you will be selling products developed by the strongest codec engineering team in the industry with experience amassed from Google, Apple, Cisco/Webex, Brightcove, Amazon, Kingsoft, Intervideo, and more.
We are a global company incorporated in the United States and backed by top investors. We have now 60+ full-time team members, majority of which are engineers with advanced degrees located in two main offices, and we are fast growing.
Some of the things that you will be doing:
- Identify, negotiate, and close new enterprise and cloud deals.
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers, actively seeking upsell, add-on, and cross-sell opportunities.
- As someone knowledgeable in the video ecosystem, you will drive a value-based sales process by tailoring the approach and solution to the customer’s business needs. It would be best to have a technical understanding of streaming video and the standard video encoding operating environments.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to resolve prospect’s technical challenges during the evaluation cycle and facilitate solutions oriented to the customer’s business needs and technical requirements.
- Build a pipeline through identifying opportunities via prospecting, networking, attending events, etc., and act as an evangelist to expand the company’s reputation in targeted industry segments by proactively developing and managing technical and business relationships in prospective accounts.
- Work with executive management in the US to refine and evolve the sales process to design a repeatable sales motion for new and upsell business.
What you will bring to the role.
- You know how to sell, and you speak the language of business.
- You are experienced in the field of the video ecosystem.
- You are equipped with a tech background / degree.
- You will have proven experience as an enterprise SaaS or software sales professional with at least five years of quota-producing experience in the video industry.
- You recognize that success in the modern B2B sales process is not strictly about your Rolodex. You know that the business development and sales process rotates solely around whether you can portray and deliver the best solution to meet the customer’s problem.
- You have a strong desire to learn complex video systems and products, and you are not afraid to jump into initial technical details.
- You are a self-starter with a proven track record of creatively solving problems and exceeding sales targets.
- You can understand video solutions and video encoding technology products, and you can communicate effectively with highly technical customers. You often hear from your prospects, “It’s so refreshing to talk with a business person who understands what they are selling!”
- You are capable of paying visits to customers on an as-needed basis.
Working with us, we will provide the following.
- A front-row seat to the entrepreneurial journey.
- Learning and growth opportunities in both business skills and leadership skills,
- An opportunity to work with a highly skilled and motivated team where everyone shares the same goals and functions like a family.
- Competitive compensation.
- Incentive stock options based on performance.
- Full medical / vision / dental benefits (Gold Level PPO + HSA – 100% company paid).
- 401K + company match.
- A supportive, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to consider Visionular and this exciting opportunity. We can’t wait to hear from you.
If you aren’t sure that you have the experience we are looking for, here are the questions to ask yourself: (1) are you a fast learner? (2) do you have sales acumen, even if not in the video industry? (3) are you driven to win? (4) do you operate with a sense of urgency? e.g. you know how to balance long-range strategic activities with those things that will produce revenue today. If you can answer yes to all four of these questions – please apply by sending a resume and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.