Product Marketing Manager
Visionular is a next-generation video software and solutions company. We provide products and cloud services that harness the power of AI and ML using advanced codec technologies so that our customer’s video applications can delight more users.
Our team wakes up every day excited and ready to innovate so that our customers can deliver world-class video encoding, transcoding, and optimization solutions. Over 50 streaming video platforms, social networks, and OTT services in the United States, Europe, India, Southeast Asia, and China depend on our technology, products, and solutions.
In this newly created highly visible role, the marketing and technical content that you create will be used across the entire organization and throughout the whole range of internal and external marketing materials from demand generation, company website, social media, videos, webinars, press releases, presentations, award submissions, datasheets, guides, white papers, e-books and more.
As an experienced Product Marketer, you know how to create and deliver technical information that drives understanding and action. Your experience working for technology companies, ideally in the video space, and your ability to quickly and effectively translate data, specifications, and engineering language into clear and compelling content for widespread use are essential. The capability to produce materials on-demand and perform in-depth research for longer-form, more technical content types will be required.
You will work closely with our engineering team, marketing, and key internal and external stakeholders to create new technical content, reports, and research materials. The essential requirements for success in this role are a broad knowledge of video, specifically video encoding technology, to create content for clarity and accuracy, ensuring the correct spelling, grammar, logic flow, and format.
- Lead the development of digital marketing materials and other related content types for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and produce global marketing materials for regional marketing teams (U.S. and Asia).
- Contribute as a critical stakeholder for all content development activities.
- Translate technical information into a logical, easy-to-read form that can reach a wide audience with varied technical proficiency.
- Though much of the writing is technical, you must also be a storyteller with the ability to draft compelling narratives.
What you will bring to the role.
You will be a technical, critical thinker with a focus on execution. You will have a passion for creating great content for customers whose needs you care about deeply. You write for understanding, and you seek simplicity and completion in the content you create.
The customer’s background, needs, and objectives are always at the forefront of your mind because you know the ecosystem of video streaming (If video is unfamiliar, you’ll be able to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly).
You create content that makes the adoption of our products easy and supports the buying process and decisioning for our ideal customer profiles. You are drawn to the story, and you always draft a narrative that pulls the reader in to better understand or take action as the purpose of the content intends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce effective value propositions and engaging materials for technical and business audiences.
- Exceptional people and project management skills for interacting with technical team members, sales, engineers, product cross-functional teams, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic planning abilities including B2B content marketing development experience in technical environments.
- Content creation for marketing automation – landing pages, forms, text, and HTML email campaigns – Hubspot experience highly desired.
- Familiarity with project management and recent experience managing and tracking content creation projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Experience working with graphic designers and video producers to communicate creative requirements.
- A degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field such as Business or Engineering is highly desired.
Working with us, we will provide the following.
- A front-row seat to the entrepreneurial journey.
- Learning and growth opportunities in both business skills and leadership skills,
- An opportunity to work with a highly skilled and motivated team where everyone shares the same goals and functions like a family.
- Competitive compensation.
- Incentive stock options based on performance.
- Full medical / vision / dental benefits (Gold Level PPO + HSA – 100% company paid).
- 401K + company match.
- A supportive, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Thank you sincerely for taking the time to consider Visionular and this exciting opportunity. We can’t wait to hear from you. Send your resume and a brief letter of introduction with some details on the video products you have brought to market to email@example.com.