Aurora AV1 RTC Usecase
Aurora AV1 now is capable for real-time communications
- Now on PC with Intel i7 cpu, use less than 20~25% cpu resources.
- Integrated within WebRTC following the draft of RTP Payload Format For AV1 (v0.2.1).
- Support up to 1080p videos.
- Mobile version starting 360p is coming soon.
Aurora AV1 Demo System
Demo system is available for potential enterprise customers:
- Our customized build Chrome package is available upon request
Same machine video calls:
- Open our customized Chrome, visit webrtc sample, and test/observe the same-machine AV1 video call workflow: camera capturing + AV1 codec + playback
- May Open webrtc sample with bitrate plot to check real-time AV1 bitrate update curves
Real-Time Two-Way Video Calls:
- Install customized Chrome on both sides
- Either side uses the customized Chrome to visit AppRTC
- Join the same room, specify codec as AV1, and then enjoy the two-way video calls through AV1